Monday, April 26, 2010

President's Circle in Naples, FL

This picture is totally out of place, but this is one of our favorite past times to share together and we were able to golf two days here in Naples. This was the second day and we golfed at the Tiberon with Kevin's buddies from work...Mark and Dimetri. In the moring all the PC winners would be in meetings and so I was able to walk around the groundsand beach, workout, eat a late breakfast or just sit by the pool. The second morning before we went golfing it poured rain and the winds were howling. Right as it was time for us to board the busses before luch to go golfing the skies cleared and we were able to have a fantastic day of golf. I was in heaven.
Kevin and I in Napels FL.

Kevin was a top performer at work and won a prestigious award called the President's Circle. They really take care of you on these trips and they are always in the top hotels around the country. We went to the Ritz Carlton in Naples, FL this year. We had to cut our trip to Utah short and return quickly to NH to turn around and hop on a plane to Florida. Ginger and Sam were able to stay with the kids. Thank you Ginger...


The weather was pretty decent for the end of February/first of March. It was a little overcast a lot and windy, but much warmer than NH so who can complain.


We arrived and had a couple of hours to pass before the reception dinner that night so we walked around the resort.


Checked out the beautiful pool... it had a great fitness center that I would wake up and run in. It was nice to be able to still run on the vacation so I could eat wonderful food like what is coming up... (Thank you to my good friend Aimee that traveled with us for some great pictures...)


Front of hotel (check-in)


Beautiful sunsets.




Just some of the desserts...so YUMMY!


Aimee's food out by the beach


More yummy desserts...see why I had to run so much. :)



Kevin and Matt (President Circle winners)



Matt, Aimee, Kelly, Kevin


Adam, Jenn, Aimee, Matt, Kevin, Kelly


Jenn and Adam


Proof we can have fun and dance all night long...Leigh Ann, Kelly, Aimee



Matt, Kevin, Kelly


James, Leigh Ann, Kelly, Kevin


The DJs.


My golfing buddies...Mark, Dimetri, Kelly, Kevin


Matt and Aimee (our good friends from Salt Lake) It was a lot of fun to hang out with them for a few days.


Kevin actually loosened up a bit and danced.


More dancing...


and more...


and more...


Look what I found in the drawer...


We were able to sign up for different activities each day. We really wanted to golf both days. The golf carts had GOS systems on them and would let us know the course and how far the next hole was. The first day we got to golf with the GM of the Merrimack sight and his wife.


The gounds were so pretty. We were on the 11th floor right in the middle.
It was nice to put my feet in the water...a little too cold to put anything else in. :)

View from the balcony.
Our room...we did sleep in seperate beds. :)

5 comments:

Ginger said...

It is so nice to take a break from everything every once in a while. I am glad I could help you guys out. I had fun with the kids.

Cami and Juan said...

Congrats to Kevin and what a beautiful hotel. I've never seen one so beautiful.

The Bischoff's said...

Congrats! I bet that was such a nice get away! Im jealous! ;)

4boysmom said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Congrats Kevin!!

Aimee said...

Sheesh... we look a little hyper in some of those pics. What a fun time! I tell Matt all the time that he needs to win again so we can go next year!! I still need to find that Julia movie so I can finish it.