
I always try to make Kevin's birthdays really fun. This year especially because he turned 40. I surpirsed him at his work with the help of his friend Laura (who got me past security) and brought in an ice cream cake from Cold Stone to share with his team.

After work we went golfing with Zach and his friend Mark. It was so much fun to golf...we do not get out too much.

I had a bunch of our good friends meet us at Giorgios and he was totally surprised. I just told him that we were meeting Sue and eating dinner with just Sue and Zach.

Jules and Paula joined us.

Sue and Zach

Stephanie, Jared and Conner

Yuki, Eric and Laura

It turned out to be a fun night. Everyone brought him crazy old person gifts like Depends and special pills.

On Sunday the kids made him his favorite...CUPCAKES and we celebrated even more. We gave him a flat screen TV for his bedroom...if I would have been smarter I would have bought a 40" on his 40th. He thinks the 36" is not big enough. Of course...what was I thinking??

Cute little Kevin

Flying kites in the church parking lot.

Potty training?? Really mom?

With Grandpa Adams. (age 3)

NICCCEEE!

Dad Olsen

Mom Olsen...doing what she loves best. :)

What a good lookin' crew.

Gotta love those thighs and knees (1 year old). He did start out at 11 lbs. 4 oz.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kevin!! Hope you had a great day! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!
He was sooooo cute - what happened???!?! Happy Birthday Kevin!!! Jody Koch :)
Kevin, I can't believe you are 40! Happy Birthday to one of our favorite people!!
Post a Comment