

Rock band was a great gift. He is great at the drums and I love playing them too.
The Elders are always invited to Zack's parties. He loves hanging with them and is looking forward to being one one day. (Elder ?? and Elder Haslam)
Here is the cool cake I made. It is fun to make sports cakes. I am glad that that is all he wants.
Breakfast in bed. He got up and got ready and then layed in bed until we got there. This is a family tradition so the kids know what to expect.
The Elders are always invited to Zack's parties. He loves hanging with them and is looking forward to being one one day. (Elder ?? and Elder Haslam)
Here is the cool cake I made. It is fun to make sports cakes. I am glad that that is all he wants.
Breakfast in bed. He got up and got ready and then layed in bed until we got there. This is a family tradition so the kids know what to expect.




1 comment:
I love how Zack got up and got ready and then waited for his breakfast in bed. You don't want to break traditions! Rockband is a fun gift! I bet he loves it.
Post a Comment