The kiddie rides were not too crowded (as you can see) so we didn't ever have to stand in a really long line.
It would have been more fun if I could have went on more of the rides with her, but I did enough.
Carley drove this car all by herself and I sat in the back. She was very nervous that we were going to wreck. Her hands are very firmly placed on the steering wheel.

Zack and Jake.
Nat and Brooke on ferris wheel.I took the kids for one last hoorah before school started and we went to Canobie Lake Park near (or in) Salem, NH. It is a big amusement park like Lagoon and the kids all ran off together while Carley and I had our own fun on the little rides. It turned out to be a beautiful day and by the time it was time to go home everyone was tired, but happy.

1 comment:
We went there the summer before we moved. I will never forget having the ride worker bring Kayla to me crying. It seemed that she was too small for the ride. When I showed the kid that she was tall enough, he said: "No, she's too skinny. The belt won't fit snugly around her!"
Ah, to be too skinny for a ride. All the ladies around me remarked that they would love to have that problem! We still joke about that!
Post a Comment