This cake turned out to look like a donut and since Natalie loves donuts, that is what I told her I made it to be (purposely). 
Docking alarm clock for ipod.
Notice the tears in her eyes. Natalie has bee saving her money to buy an ipod since last Christmas. She opened the present and realized what she got and started to cry. She really worked hard for that ipod and now she can use all that money she earned on something else. Good things come to those who wait.

Docking alarm clock for ipod.
Notice the tears in her eyes. Natalie has bee saving her money to buy an ipod since last Christmas. She opened the present and realized what she got and started to cry. She really worked hard for that ipod and now she can use all that money she earned on something else. Good things come to those who wait. 



2 comments:
I still can't believe Natalie is 12. She's so cute! What a fun Spa Slumber Party. There's always something fun going on at your house!
She can't possibly be 12!? Time flys doesn't it. I shed a tear myself hearing her reaction to her new gift. What a sweet girl!
One word of warning: Don't let her wash the Ipod in the washing machine. You will end up with a sad girl. Go on, ask me how I know?!
Post a Comment