Whale watching out of Gloucester, MA. This is a picture of the whale's tail during a dive (can't you tell)
Zack was the lucky one to get to come with us.
On the boat in the ocean.
Pirates?
Swim team for Natalie and Zack. Brooke actually did swim team as well.4th of July
sparkler fun
My dad actually wearing a U of U hat.
Merrimack Sparkler 5K. We ran the 5K the morning of the 4th and were able to finish as a family. Zack actually barely beat Brooke in the end running it in 28 min. (with Brooke on his heels). Natalie finished around 33 min. and Carley finished just under 40 min. with me running with her. We had a great time and plan to continue the tradition throughout the years to come.
Space/rocket derby for scouts. Zack's rocket wasn't the fastest, but it sure looked good. Grandpa and Grandma got to come and watch.
Carley saying goodbye to G & G Stokes at the airport. We loved having them with us for 10 days.I have not been very good at blogging this summer. We have had Grandpa and Grandma Stokes here for 10 days and then my brother and his family (5 kids) here for another 10 days. Then I went to girl's camp with Brooke just to come home and get her off to Utah to attend EFY and we went camping up in Twin Mountain, NH for the weekend. I have felt like the whole summer has just flown by. The kids have been doing swim team every day and today is the first day where I get to just stay home and relax and not have to be somewhere. I am watching my friend's kids today and we are going to go to the library later, but that is all we have planned. Just catching up on blogging a little. Very cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment