Thursday, June 4, 2009

Brooke's Tri-County Track Meet

Brooke has been working really hard this year at high jump. She really does not like to run very much and I hope that changes soon. She is growing so fast that I think her main problem is her joint pain and so when she stops growing so much maybe she will want to go running with me and not hurt so much.

She has been jumping really great. Her top height jumped during a meet was 4'7 feet and she really wanted to jump 4'8 for this meet. She was only able to jump 4'4 and did not make it over the 4'6 bar, but I think with the determination and once she learns and trusts the better form she will be able to do really well. She is only in the 8th grade.

Brooke, I am very proud of you and love to see how much you love something and put your time and energy into it. You will do great things in life.

2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

I still think she should do the pole vault. That is my favorite to watch, it's like mega high jump.

Ginger said...

I love going to stuff like this. It was fun to see how much she improved from last year.