Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fishing with DAD

Natalie was the last to catch one but it was the biggest.
Carley was the first to catch one but it was the smallest.

Tiny. It was nice that the kids could go with Kevin fishing one Saturday morning. They love being with dad and I love having some alone time. Even though I used all my time mopping the floors and cleaning the bathrooms. It was still nice.
It was such a beautiful day. Zack said they went to 5 different gas stations before they found some bait.
I guess one of Zack's fish he caught.
There was no one happier to go then Zack. He has been begging Kevin for the longest time. We finally had a free Saturday and they jumped all over it.
Fun memories.
Zack caught the most. They threw them all back in the Naticook pond. Thank goodness I do not do well with fish or the cooking of fish. I cannot stand the smell. These fish are very colorful and pretty.
I think this is the sweetest picture ever. Zack is watching over his little sister.

Carley could not be happier.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

those are fun memories to have. I remember going fishing with grandpa Tolman. Those pictures are the best.