I cannot believe that we are getting 6 more inches of snow right after the foot of snow that we received a week ago. Kevin left for work this morning and about 2 minutes later I get a phone call from him for me to bring the Suburban to pull him out of a snow bank in the neighborhood. The roads are really slushy and yucky.
Carley was so sad when I told her that we were not going to the gym today because we needed to stay off the roads because of the snow. She really likes to keep her schedule. I was sitting here at the computer and she came up to me and said, "I know what you can do, you can go down in the basement and exercise and I can play...just like at the gym." She is so sweet and she really helps to keep me on my schedule too.
Tomorrow the kids are out of school because of a "teacher work day". I think that they are too used to staying home this year because of snow days. Natalie would not get ready for school this morning until the very last minute because she was hoping that school was going to be cancelled or delayed because of the snow. Their final day of school right now is June 19. They are adding 20 extra minutes per day onto the school schedule so the kids can get out in June rather than going to school all the way into July.
Get me out of here...I am ready for sun and fun and a normal life again. AHHHH!
Adult Sisters
6 years ago
8 comments:
Oh man!!! I can't believe the snow you guys have gotten this year! As much as we were so sad to move- we are so happy not to be in the snow right now!! Anytime you guys want to visit you are WELCOME! We are a beautiful 70 degrees right now!! =)
I saw the heading of your blog and I thought holy cow they are moving close to us I'm so excited. Unfortunatley not true. I can't believe your poor kids have to go to school until June that is just awful!
Kelly, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog--The day was nice. Sorry about the snow--it's snowing here as well. Here we come Arizona!
Holy COW Kelly, when I first read "It is time to move to Arizona", I thought you really were...and I was SOOOO sad!!! Now I'm happy that you had more snow and Kevin got stuck in a snow bank, so he will want to move to UTAH ASAP!
I miss you and loved reading all the updates on your blog! I can't believe that Brooke is 14!!! Your race looked AWESOME and I loved your hotel. So so so fun!
Maybe Utah isn't so bad - I hate the snow!!!
Dang - I thought for sure you were coming to AZ! Too bad - we are having the BEST weather right now! My Favorite time of the year! Good luck in the snow -- tell Kevin it is time to move! hehe!
Yay! Come back to Utah. There is snow here, but we certainly don't get school days cancelled because of it!!
Whoa it sounds like you really got dumped on. We are having the best of both world's here in Utah. It snows in the morning but by the afternoon it's 50 degrees outside and the kids can play! We get moisture and the sun. But I still can't wait till it's warm all of the time. Hopefully your kids will get some days off this summer and the last day won't get pushed to July.
Post a Comment