Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First day of School. YEE HAW!

It is absolutely fabulous that the first day of school was today. Let me tell you how perfect my kids are... Brooke gets up by herself every day and gets ready, makes us all breakfast, gets us up for prayers and scriptures, and then catches the bus by 6:50 am. Well this happened today (except she missed the bus) and we hope it continues throughout the rest of the year (except for missing the bus). Natalie and Zack jump out of bed and eat breakfast, get ready and are waiting by the front door for the bus to come. It just so happens that the bus stop is at the end of our driveway. Here are some pictures of the first day of school.
Brooke wearing her new converse shoes like everyone was wearing in England.
Brooke walking out the catch the bus that already left her.
Zack and Natalie dressed pretty for school.
Carley and Natalie eating the Swedish pancakes that Brooke made them. (She did it before I could)
The back to school brownies that I made the kids for them to eat when they returned home and we talked about their day together. I was going to make the brownies into a big pencil, but I ran out of time. (This is the story of my life)
I then took the rest of the night to fill out all of the forms that were sent home. This is my favorite day of the year.

1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

They all looked fabulous for the first day of school. I love the curled hair Natalie and Brooke. I bet Carley can't wait until her first day of school.