Monday, May 12, 2008

Sliding into the shark hole

Kevin talked me into going down the slide a second time so he could get it on video to show the kids that their mom was really brave. I really had to talk myself into doing this as I was standing in line by myself. Not because of the sharks, but because of the straight down drop. It was really exhilerating and I felt like I was a teenager again for just a few moments. It was a really fun slide.

4 comments:

Jaden said...

that looked like a blast!

Cami and Juan said...

That looks like a great slide! Was this at the resort?

The Bischoff's said...

That is SO awesome Kelly! I did that as a kid but I don't know if I could do it now! You go girl!! :)

Heather said...

You are brave Kelly. What a crazy drop! I couldn't do it. But that's not saying much cause I'm a wimp. You are amazing!