
Kevin and I were very lucky to get to go to the Bahamas. Kevin won a great trip through Fidelity through a campaign he did well in and we were able to go and bask in the sun and relax. We had beautiful weather and I enjoyed reading my book by the pool and next to the ocean (the water was a little chilly still). We ate wonderful (expensive) food and celebrated Kevin's 38th birthday there. I am now sitting here in NH in 50 degree weather looking out at the rain and wishing I was back there.

This is the view from the hotel room. The ocean was so close and there were all kinds of lagoons and pools throughout the resort. The one below us was full of different sharks (mainly nurse sharks). We kept saying how much our kids would have loved to be there to see everything.

This is a water slide that goes right through a shark tank. The whole resort had a lot of different slides and we went on all of them on Saturday. Kevin thanked me for being a good sport and goind on all of them with him. There was a lazy river that we kept going around in a tube and we both got fried by the sun. What a fun, lazy weekend. We did run 6 miles on Friday and another 6 on Saturday (I was supposed to run 12 for my training on Saturday, but it was way too hot and we were fried from the day before). I actually went down this slide twice so Kevin could get it on video to show the kids. I will have to post it later. It was way freaky. :)
7 comments:
Looks Fabulous!! Welcome home!
awww how nice! It looks beautiful! I bet you had so much fun!!
Can I just say I am totally jealous! I'd even take the sunburn! It looks like a fun trip for the two of you. I'm glad you had a good time.
You lucky! That is an awesome hotel. I've never stayed there, but I've walked through it and it is fabulous!
What a fun trip! It looks like a place I've only seen in movies. I bet it was very relaxing. I'm picturing myself there right now. I can't wait to see the video of you going down the slide!
Looks like FUN!
Happy Birthday to Kevin! :)
Okay, I figured out how to leave comments on here! I hope you guys had a wonderful time on your trip! I MISS YOU GUYS SO DANG BAD!! Kelly--you look so skinny. I love your family very much!
Post a Comment