
I have to talk about my parents and Crystal and Judson coming out here for a visit. It is always so much fun to have family around and now that they are gone a feel a definite emptiness inside. It is hard to live so far away from everyone. I had so much fun having a baby in the home again. Judson is such a great baby. He even crawled a little while he was here. It was nice not to have to miss everything that he does. Carley is plaing peek-a-boo in this picture. She is not quite tall enough. We first went to Jordan's Furniture to watch a water fireworks show and then my uncle Jim from California was there for my cousin's baby blessing and he went on the trapeze that was there. I didn't go on it because I wanted to wait until Kevin could see and also Carley and Zack want to try it out. We went to the baby blessing on Sunday and then Boston for the Duck Tours on Monday. Tuesday we went to Maine to see the beautiful ocean and the York Lighthouse. (Crystal, make sure to send me the pictures on your camera) We went to track meets for Brooke and baseball games for Zack as well as mother daughter dates with Brooke, grandma, and Crystal. It was fun to celebrate Ginger's birthday and Mother's day with so much family out here and especially with my mom.

Carley had so much fun with grandpa and grandma. She calls my mom the spikey haired grandma. I think it is so cute. She liked to read books to them and sing constantly. Sorry Crystal, I realized I did not get a picture of you while you were here.
1 comment:
Cute pictures. It sounds like you guys had a great time. You are always so wonderful to host everyone at your home Kelly. I figure with all the one on one time you spend with Dad and Mom while they are there you see them more than most of us! Lucky you. But I'm sure it's not the same as living nearby. We sure miss you guys around here. Someday we'll all be back in the same area again. Right???
Post a Comment