For my birthday all I asked for was a cake from Cold Stone (check) and that all my kids be really nice to each other and do all their jobs without me asking them to and keep the house clean. (check)I had the best birthday. It started out with Brooke and the kids making me blueberry pancakes and bringing them up to my bed and singing to me. Then I went to my favorite step class at the gym and really worked out hard. After I hung out with Carley and picked up my cake :), I took the kids the their dentist appointments. I do have to say that Kevin tried picking up my cake for me on the way home from the Priesthood session, but because it finishes at 10:00 out here in the East, Cold Stone was closed by then. It was the thought that counts. He still got brownie points.
Kevin decided that he would miss his spinning class (big sacrifice on his part and more brownie points) and take me to our favorite Steak house, Longhorn, and then to see the movie "Leatherheads" with George Clooney. It was so much fun to just hang out with my sweetheart and then go and watch such a relaxing, funny movie together. When we got home at 10:00 the kids came down from their beds and we had the cake. Just a great day.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great birthday Kelly! I love ice cream cake. How was the move Leatherheads? You need to post a review on myfamily.com.
Happy Birthday Kelly! It sounds like you had a great day. Man, Brooke looks so much older! It's only been 6 months and I can see how much she has changed.
Are you guys gonna come out and run the Hobble creek 1/2 this year? You should- you will have a cheap place to stay, and close to the starting line!!
Happy Birthday Kelly!!!!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELLY!
I'm glad you had such a good day!
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day! What a great family you have to make your day so special!
Post a Comment