Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Disney World

I am actually a little embarrassed by this, but I do not even care. For about 2 years noow I thought that these pictures were lost...I FOUND THEM! It is now Dec. 2010 and I am finally adding them to the blog. I was so happy when I found them. I could not stop smiling for 2 whole days. I told everyone that I could think of. How could I lose pictures of such a magical moment. I just love to see the emotions on my families faces.
Here we are at the beginning of our trip in the Manchester airport. There is snow all over the ground and we are on our way to a warm Florida. It was about 60 degrees there...much better than the 20 degrees in NH.

Carley and Zack were so excited. Zack was 3 years old (about Carley's age here) when we went to Disneyland in CA. He cannot wait until we get there.


The kids just played their DS games the whole trip.

We were on our way to meet Judy Ann in Florida. I am so glad that she could come on this trip with us.

Even Kevin played games on his Blackberry.

We arrived in Florida and Grandma was there. We picked her up and we drove to our apartment and took it easy for the night.

Of coarse Magic Kingdon had to be our first park to visit. We got the park hopper pass where we could return to any of the parks we wanted to at anytime. It worked out perfect.


Judy Ann had some family down there and she wanted to get caught up on some geneology so she went with them while we went all day to the park. She could not handle walking around all day long.

We saw it...Cinderella's castle. She could not wait until we could get closer. Carley wanted to meet all of the

























































































































































































































































































































































































































Add Image








































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Our family just returned from Disney World where we were for 8 days and 7 nights and still did not have time to do everything. We chose to get a park hopper pass and just do the 4 Disney parks...Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom. We barely fit what we wanted to in. I am so glad that we did not try to do more (Universal, Sea World, Water Parks). We had great weather, great company and absolutely had a great time. I will post more of what we did in the next little bit. I have a lot to catch up on from being gone for so long. It guess it is nice to be back to the snow and cold. :)





































































































5 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

SHORTS? It seems impossible! Looks like great weather and so much fun!

Tiina said...

Finally, you're home! Can't wait to see more pictures of your trip!

Jaden said...

Glad you had fun! :)
Zach is getting TALL!

Tori Bennett said...

I'm so jealous- warm weather AND Goofy? How can you go wrong! We loved Disney. We could have stayed a whole month! Looks like you had a great time.

Did I mention I am jealous?;)

Nora Mair said...

I just found your blog! Looks like you had a grand time. I just read up on your whole life -- you're doing so well! It was great seeing you this past summer.