Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Past

Easter 2006
Easter 2007
I was horrible. This year I did not even take pictures of the kids on Easter. I need to gather them together and have them pose for an Easter picture. The kids colored eggs and got to wake up and look for their baskets that were hidden by the Easter bunny. I did not buy dresses this year because Natalie wore Brooke's from a couple of years ago and Carley wore Nat's from a few years back. It is nice when you can just go to the closet to find some great Easter dresses. I really probably should have bought Brooke one. She does not have a nice dress to wear. I will have to think that one through. We had Ginger and Sam over for dinner and also a family from our ward (the Fishers) and their sister. It is fun to have a house full of people and make it feel like you are surrounded by your family. We miss being closer to family. Thanks goodness Ginger and Sam are out here. Happy Late Easter.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Poor Brooke... no Easter dress? Just kidding, Kelly! I love hand-me-downs!!

Heather said...

That is so nice that you don't have to buy new dresses. I'm sure everyone looked great! It's amazing how much everyone changes in a year. They all look so young in these pictures compared to your Disney World ones. Pretty crazy. I think Easter just crept up way too soon this year. Now I'm wondering what in the world we are going to do in April, May and June. No holidays! Pretty strange.

kelly said...

Did you forget about Mother's Day and Father's Day? We can have special days too.