Zack: "Dad, I need to do a wood working project for my merit badge." Kevin: "Let's build a chicken coop."
... and of course he got the whole family involved.
At first I was like..."No way...chickens are yucky."
This is how Carley helped out.
That things weighed a ton...we had to put boards under to and slide it across the lawn
Kevin started to attach the transparent roof so they can have a lot of natural sun light.
Carley still helping out with what she can.
Adding the wood chips to the floor
Brooke filling the feeder with chicken protein pellets (they need protein to form eggs)
Kevin purchsed 6 one year old chickens so they were ready to lay












1 comment:
this idea is so funny to me. I love it. I love that it seems so random and so awesome that you all worked together and actually made it happen. Forget the bird feeder, just make them a whole house to live in! You guys are so great!
Post a Comment