
We have a tradition of breakfast in bed for the birthday person in our home. It is a nice feeling that you can just stay in bed and you will get breakfast there.

Natalie and I wanted to heart attack her room so we put hearts all over it with balloons and on the hearts wrote different things that we loved about her that she could sit and read. We put everything in the room while she was sleeping and then she woke up to lots of love.

She got a little puppy that walks on its own. I wish I could give her a real dog. She wants one so badly.

Carley was very specific about how she wanted her cake. She wanted 3 layers with strawberries and cream in between and pink icing on the top with sprinkles. I made the cake exactly how she wanted it. I think it turned out pretty and it tasted great too.
 |
| Carley bowling at the glow bowl. |
We had a party at the bowling alley with about 15 friends. She got to bowl with everyone and opened a ton of gifts. She had a great day and was just so happy to be surrounded by friends and family. She had a great day. I am so happy to have Carley in our family. She adds so much love and happiness to our lives.
 |
| Sarah, Lily, Amelia, Alice, Carley Maddie |
 |
| Mom, Mary, Christine, Grace, Emma, Lily |
 |
| Carley, Jenn, Isabella, Jill, Olivia |
 |
| Birthday gifts and juice |
 |
| Party at the alley |
 |
| Amelia, Carley, Alice, Lily |
 |
| Carley, Abby, Alice, Emma, Jill, Lily, Sarah, Amelia, Grace, Lily, Emily, Maddie, Mary, Isabella, Olivia |

We brought all of the birthday bags in from the party and this is the kitchen. I think she got too many presents. I wish that the kids did not have to bring any presents. She has so many things already. I wish that they could just have a party without gifts and just have a good time. I think next year I will put on the invite NO GIFTS PLEASE. But for this year, she had a great time and I love seeing her happy.
3 comments:
Carley got a lot of art supplies and art projects she's able to do. She loves making books and drawings and I know she's going to grow up to be an artist.
Carley got a lot of art supplies for her birthday and a lot of art projects. She loves making books and drawing. She's difinitely going to grow up to be an artist. :)
Oh my gosh what a fun birthday! I love the breakfast in bed and the heart attack! Your cake is beautiful too! I'm impressed! I can't believe Carly is 7! Sheesh!
Post a Comment