Carley and her friend Alice from next door jumped in the leaves all afternoon.
EveryThanksgiving morning we meet and run a 5K or 10K in Milford. After the run we all collect in the barn and eat a potluck breakfast. I brought french toast casserole annd we have a fun time.
This is our posed picture of us running the race. Good times...nice weather.
Everyone ran the 5K this year. Kevin ran with the older kids and I stuck right by Carley. Brooke had some friends from school show up so she had to all of a sudden come alive. She finished the race first out of the family...Carley and I took up the rear and had such a great time. There was a point where I put her on my back and ran for about 1/2 mile to let her feet rest. She told me she would finish without any complaints after that. She ended up running the rest of the race without complaints. 
Brooke and Natalie love taking pictures of themselves. We all jumped in for the fun.
The kids helped set the table and we all helped with different food items. Turkey breast in the crock pot, mashed potatoes, stuffing, grandma Tolman's green jello salad, steak tips, green bean casserole and...
LOBSTER! What is a New England Thanksgiving without Lobster. This is our new tradition. It is so yummy and we were stuffed even more afterward. Anyone is welcome to join us next year. I am so thankful for my family, life, health, and I owe it all the my Savior for His sacrifice for me to have all of these things and to be happy.
2 comments:
I love that Carley was negotiating with you saying that she wouldn't complain the rest of the way. She kills me. I love that you guys do this tradition every year. It is so much fun.
Okay, I miss you guys again. I'm impressed you all ran the 5k and that you know how to make lobster! I would be too scared. Did I tell you I miss you?
Post a Comment