I have wanted to update the kitchen the whole time we have lived out here in NH. We just always thought...we will not be here long enough to enjoy it so we have never even thought about it until now. Now that we are stying in NH for a longer time we decided to help beautify the kitchen and help it resale when the time comes. We will update the appliances to stainless steel a little at a time. This is a very expensive process.
We are doing a major transformation to our kitchen.
The countertops are being replaced in my kitchen. The white lamanent is being replaced with granite.
We needed to remove the counters, sink and stove ourselves and then they came and made a template.
2 comments:
oh I love the granite. I can't wait to see it in person. That back splash will look so nice in your kitchen.
Awesome! That looks great! can't wait to see the finished kitchen!!
Post a Comment