Thursday, December 24, 2009

Go Utah State!

Kevin has a crazy side. Everytime the kids would try and take a picture of Kevin and I he would make a face.
We went to PF Changs for lunch. It was so great to share one of my favorite restaurants with the kids. At first they did not want to even try it, but then they realized that it was really great Chinese food and they loved it.

Kevin graduated from Utah State and we got an alumni letter in the mail inviting us to attend a basketball game with Utah State against Northeastern University in Boston. They had a little breakfast for us before the game at the Hilton.

The game was really great...Utah was ahead by 20 points at one point. Then they ended up losing by 5. Bummer... It was fun to cheer them on.
They gave the kids a bunch of Utah State garb so they could be great cheerleaders at the game. It turned out to be a great day.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Kelly, You are a skinny woman and I'm so proud of you! You look so dang awesome. You are so disciplined and you are a runnin' machine. I'm feeling really fat and blobby right now, so in a few months I will call you for motivation. ;-)