Carley is playing softball and loving it. She will be playing an outdoor basketball league this summer as well as swimming every morning for the town swim team. She got to pitch for the very first time in her last game and she was thrilled. She will come to my VB open gyms and work really hard. I am so grateful I can spend so much time with her. When I sub at her school I get to eat lunch with her and see her throughout the day. Also she gets to ride home with me. We went on a mommy/daughter bike ride Saturday and plan to do more of those together through the summer. I love my little carleyQ. She is always such a joy to be around.
Zack is playing on a U14 travel soccer team for Amherst and just won the tournament last weekend. His coach also coaches the U15 team and has called him up to play on 2 recent games. He scored a goal in each of them. He has a streak going. In every game he has played in and the team has scored goals in he has had at least one goal scored as well as many assists. They only got shut out once. He loves to play the striker position and it is fun to watch a team that can support him so well in that position by getting him the ball. He is a finisher and does a great job. He will be playing in the outdoor basketball league as well as swimming every morning for the town team. We will have another busy summer but we love it.
Natalie ran her first half marathon with Kevin and I on May 10. She ran strong through the whole race and ended up finishing 1:58. She only have a rough time between miles 10-12. She dug deep and just got it done. I could barely keep up with her at the end. She is planning to graduate early in a year and a half and wants to go to BYU in the spring and summer before she goes on her mission. Brooke will be home and probably going with her as well. She is working at Hayward's Ice cram and already saving for her mission and college. She is playing volleyball throughout the summer to get her ready for the fall season and will be attending youh conference (with Zack) and girls camp when she can. She will also be swimming for the town team. I am excited for another great summer.
I am making signs and doing vinyl here and there and subbing a lot. I have started up volleyball open gyms and will be having a camp at the end of this month. We will hopefully have a solid team this year. I will be helping Kevin and my friend Jayne train for st. George marathon but do not have time to run it myself. I teach aqua aerobics at Hampshire Hills and am having fun figuring out new moves to help the ladies and even a few men get strong.
Kevin is keeping busy as bishop and training for a marathon. We are always running somewhere...dividing and conquering.
Brooke is half way through her MTC time and really picking up on the language quickly. She said things are coming back to her great. She is really enjoying her time there in Mexico.
We are going on a family vacation to the Outer Banks, NC in less than 2 weeks. I cannot wait to get away with the olsen's and argyle's. Great friends! Life is busy but we love it.








1 comment:
I just had a thought the other day, when it's luge going to slow down? This post made me realize it is not. Your kids are so good. You have a great, busy life.
Post a Comment