I really had a hard time today. The missionaries called and asked me to find pictures of my kids at their baptisms so I could show an investigator tonight during their discussion. I told them for sure I could find these pictures for them.
I went to the scrapbooks...I used to do them in paper and Brooke's baptism was before digital cameras so I was for certain to find hers. The only one I scrapped was a picture of her and her friend. Where are the pictures of her and the family? Who knows.
I then went searching for the other 3 photos. I stopped scrapbooking and didn't start a blog until 2007 so of course I posted Natalie's on my family...no way, that would have been too easy. No where to be found. I searched for Zack's and it just so happens I started the blog in December after his baptism...blah! Well for sure I would find Carley's....no I stopped blogging for a couple of years and it was over that time. How can it be that I have no idea where my kids photos are?
My new year resolution for the past few years has been to organize the family photos and videos. Now I am motivated more than ever. The only one posted on my family of Zack is the one Ginger posted...wow. I need to do some searching. Thank goodness I put some good pictures of Carley's on my family.
I need to take a little more time and focus more on things that matter.
Adult Sisters
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment