
My mom used to always make us a candybar poster for different events. So I decided to make Brooke one. It was such a fun surprise for her. She even shared the candybars.

We woke Brooke up first thing in the morning on her birthday and took her to the Red Arrow Diner at 5:00 am before she went to Seminary.

Brooke has waited 16 years to get a cell phone and she was so excited to finally get one. I think that I am just as excited for her to have it because now I can find her and keep in touch with her better. I can even text her to come up from her room instead of yelling down for her.

We woke up Brooke and the kids and all of us went to the Red Arrow Diner at 5:00 in the morning before Brooke had to go to Seminary. Brooke was so excited because she got her first car...

It was really fun to get up and go so early. Brooke and I had to go to her volleyball practice that night for HardRock so she was unable to have her party in the evening so we took care of it bright and early. She was thrilled becasue she was able to get all her gifts first thing.

Natalie and Brooke are such great friends.

Hot chocolate and pancakes...eggs...bacon. YUM!

Wow...we really did just roll out of bed. Brooke looks fabulous. We did wake her up a little bit before and told her what we were doing so she could get ready. Brooke is such a joy in our family. She is such a teenager that thinks of herself but she surprises us often with helping out when not asked and making our home a better place. She is so talented and happy all the time. We love Brooke!
1 comment:
this is so sweet! I love making big deals of birthdays! I think it's so adorable that your whole family woke up early to celebrate. and how crazy that you have a daughter who is 16!! AND she is so beautiful!
Post a Comment