WOW! What a doosy to start out with. I had to practically make Kevin give me a new year kiss and someone actually got it on film. YEAH! Proof that he loves me. :)
We had a relaxing year this New Year attending someone else's New Year's Eve Party. I just did not have the energy to pull it off this year. Also Brooke is getting older and all the teenagers attend the Hansen's New Year bash so we just headed on over there and had a fabulous time. What a fun way to celebrate the new year with lots of friends and of course our family. Happy New Year!It is pretty sad that I have to wait until there is no snow on the ground before I have had anydesire to post anything on this blog other than my previous post about..."get me out of here"... Don't listen to that crazy women in that other post. I LOVE my life, my family, my children, my home, my friends, my state I live in, my daily life and I look forward to making many more memories while living here on the East coast. We have had such a fun 2010 so far. It makes me crazy (if I can get any crazier) to think that 1/4 of the year is almost over. BLAH!
The old man below got the new Garmin triathlete watch and was kind of sad because he could not use it because he got a back/siatica injury that literally put him flat in bed. I felt really bad for him, but he called me just the other day saying that he finally used his new watch and it is a lot coller than mine and has a lot of fun things to keep him motivated. Now all he has to do is get that old body of his to start working properally again. WOW! He is turning 40 this year. :)
Carley loved all of her gifts and notice that she got almost everything PINK. Her very favorite color. How fancy is that?

Carley loved all of her gifts and notice that she got almost everything PINK. Her very favorite color. How fancy is that?
Natalie never asks for anything specific and always wants to be surprised so Santa brought her "Big Girl" bedding for her room even though she shares it with her little sister Carley. She had such a fun day as well.
Here is Zack's Christmas stash. My kids love to collect everything that they got from us, grandmas and grandpas, friends...whomever...and set it up and take a pisture so they can look back and remember the fun. Zack got a fabulous electric guitar shirt from Santa and had a ball playing it ALL DAY LONG. I think her used up all the batteries. He wants drums really bad and so I told him maybe he should start out smaller (until we have an area for him to put the drums) so Santa gave him an electroni drun set (just not as cool mom...). He is so "ALL BOY". I love him so much.
Brooke's story is a little more sad. The last day of school before break she got her ipod touch stolen at school and so when she continually opened accessories to her ipod that she no longerhad a need for, it was a little sad to watch. She got a docking system, ear phones, itunes gift cards. Sniff...sniff. I feel bad that someone got away with stealing and making someone else so sad. She handled it well and actually was hanging out with us a ton more. Who knew that this would be a blessing in disguise (for it to be stolen). She also got a pea coat and clothes. What teenager doesn't want clothes...right?
Carley was a bit more simple. She informed me that she wanted the little oven that made little cookies and was kind of scared that she wasn't going to get it because she told Santa she wanted a doll. It is a good thing that Carley's parents are so cool because she got the easy bake oven, and apron/mitt set as well as a ton of packages to make the actual food. She was in heaven.Santa also came through as well as grandma Stokes making sure she got the Fancy Nancy doll that she wanted as well as Frenchy the fancy dog.
We love Christmas and the kids always get to open PJ's on Christmas Eve to make sure they are stylin' for the Christmas morning pictures and "all set" on pjs for the rest of the year. I can't believe how much they have all grown.
We love Christmas and the kids always get to open PJ's on Christmas Eve to make sure they are stylin' for the Christmas morning pictures and "all set" on pjs for the rest of the year. I can't believe how much they have all grown.
2 comments:
Way to get your Christmas pictures up! You're ahead of me. You guys had a great one. What a cute family in PJ's.
Wowza that is one juicy opening picture. So glad you captured that on camera for us! I love your cute little family.
Post a Comment